Open Position: SOFTWARE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Zvetco, LLC, is an Orlando, Florida based company, established in 1999. We are a provider of best-in-class identity authentication hardware that uses innovative fingerprint sensing technology to safeguard data access. Zvetco Biometrics provides its customers in the corporate enterprise, financial services, healthcare, gaming and retail industries with cost-effective biometric tools that enhance security, increase accountability, and eliminate the cost and inconvenience of password-based access.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Technical Support Engineer to provide superior support for our customers and our implementation groups.
Performing pre & post sales activities in support of sales campaigns. Sales activities include: creating and performing product demonstrations; installing, configuring, and customizing product; consulting with prospects and customers to ensure sales success.
Use of popular database and programming languages to assist product development team.
Maintain internal Windows network and backup system.
Ideal candidate will be possess excellent interpersonal skills such as active listening, problem solving when under pressure, facilitation, working with all levels of the organization, ability to influence, as well as must work effectively under pressure and time deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience of technical software sales, pre-sales, or technical support
- B.S degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Windows networking and associated systems
- Knowledge of Linux based platforms
- Knowledge of C++ and database programming.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, customers and suppliers.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience as a Sales Engineer in the scientific or high performance computing industry
- Experience with SQL and/or Oracle, and relational database concepts
- Experience programming in C, C++, or other high-level programming
- Experience with HTML/XML and Java Script
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux and development tools such as compilers, linkers and debuggers
- A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a small team environment
Zvetco offers competitive salaries along with excellent opportunities for career advancement. Relocation not offered, prefer local Orlando area candidates.
Send resume, a cover letter noting matches with requirements and salary history to